About Brandon Grotesque Font
Hanna Von Dohren, the designer of Brandon Grotesque font is a citizen of Germany. He designed the font in 2009/2010 based on geometric forms with optical correction for better legibility. In the 1920s and 30s the basic geometric style Sans Serif font faces was quite popular. Hanna Von Dohren was a freelance graphic designer and type designer in Berlin. Before establishing HVD Fonts Foundation he released a couple of typefaces through Linotype, ITC, and T26. Download it for free for personal use.
The font has six weights with matching italics. That means it has twelve styles in the total font family. It supports approximately 81 languages and different scripts. The clean typeface design proves Hannas Von an amazing font designer. From Thin to Black he applied multiple concepts to give the font a cool outlook. He earned the Certificate of Excellence for this smart design font from the Type Directors Club NY in 2011. Brandon Grotesque is popular with the designers today and widely used for banner design, logo design, projects, paragraphical arrangements and more.
Brandon Grotesque Font Family View
Brandon Grotesque Font has tons of usage in today’s world of design. With six-stroke span Thin, Light, Regular, Medium, Bold, Black the font is good for almost every aspect. Also, Henna Von launched a tighter variation in 2014 called Brandon Text.
The font has a character set in Western European, Eastern European and Central European languages. It is capable of complex and professional typography. Also, it has cross-browser typography support and Web Open Font Format for up-to-date browsers.
Brandon Grotesque font you can use is various sections according to weight. Thin and black you can use for design, light, regular and medium for inside texts and bold for highlights.
Brandon Grotesque Font that we are providing is licensed for personal use only. The commercial version font is copyrighted and must purchase from the owner. With the licensed version you are good to go for any purposes to use.
|Name||Brandon Grotesque Font (Personal Use)|
|Author||Hannes Von Dohren from HVD Fonts|
|Font Licence||Freeware, Non-Commercial.|
|Type||Geometric True Type|
Brandon Grotesque Font Family
- Brandon Grotesque Thin
- Brandon Grotesque Thin Italic
- Brandon Grotesque Light
- Brandon Grotesque Light Italic
- Brandon Grotesque Regular
- Brandon Grotesque Regular Italic
- Brandon Grotesque Medium
- Brandon Grotesque Medium Italic
- Brandon Grotesque Bold
- Brandon Grotesque Bold Italic
- Brandon Grotesque Black
- Brandon Grotesque Black Italic
- Halis Rounded font family by Ahmet Altun
- Merlo Neue font family by Typoforge Studio
- Merlo Neue Round font family by Typoforge Studio
- Halis Grotesque font family by Ahmet Altun
- Core Sans BR font family by S-Core
- Merlo Round font family by Typoforge Studio
- Typold font family by The Northern Block
- Clarika font family by The Refinery
- Aramis font family by Wiescher-Design
- Core Humanist Sans font family by Fonts By Alex
Brandon Grotesque Font Family Free Download
Purchase the downloadable Brandon Grotesque Font Family link is below. For commercial use, make sure to purchase from the rightful owner.
- What type of font is Brandon Grotesque?
Ans: Brandon Grotesque is a geometric Sans Serif font with six weights and good to use in most places.
- Is Brandon Grotesque Font safe to download and use in My PC and MAC?
Ans: Brandon Grotesque font is safe to download for personal use. It is compatible with both PC and MAC.
- Is there any font similar to Brandon Grotesque in Google Fonts?
Ans: A couple of fonts are similar to Brandon Grotesque. Halis Rounded, Merlo Neue, Core Sans, Typold, Clarika are some of them.
- Is it ok to use this in an online platform?
Ans: Free to use the Brandon Grotesque font in an online platform of a personal website. You need to buy a commercial license for commercial websites.
Note: We are giving you some instructions to install Brandon Grotesque font into your PC or MAC. If you already know the procedure then no need to follow. This is for beginners only. Follow the links below and enjoy the fonts on your computer.
- How to Install Custom Fonts on Your Windows Computer
- How to Install Custom Fonts on Your Mac Computer
To know some more that are not included here, contact us.