Cambria font is a transitional serif typeface commissioned by Microsoft. With input from Steve Matteson and Robin Nicholas, Jelle Bosma (Dutch typeface designer) designed this font in 2004. Cambria is part of the ClearType Font Collection and is a very eye-catching font. The Cambria has been designed for on-screen reading and to look good when printed in small sizes.
With its OpenType layout features like small-caps, stylistic alternates, localized forms, standard ligatures, uppercase-sensitive forms spacing, and many more, Cambria is distributed with Windows and Office. There is also some other font from the exact same team such as Calibri, Candara, Consolas, Constantia, and Corbel.
Cambria Math is a variant design of Cambria which is used for mathematical and scientific texts, as a replacement for Times New Roman. Brenta, Melior, Scientia, and many more fonts are mostly similar to the Cambria font. This is a freeware font. Free download is available on our website. To download free, scroll down to our download font section.
As the font has four styles and an eye-catching typeface, it is good for almost every section you need.
- Designing Work: As the font has four styles, it is good for almost every section you need. The transitional shape, may not cover artistic design areas but has a look of great designs.
- Headline: For the Headlines and Text, Cambria font is very good to use. You can utilize its couple of formats according to requirements.
- Official work or Documentation: The font has the look to use in the official work and documentation.
- Logos: You can design your logos with it.
- Websites: I have seen various websites use this font.
- On Screen: Cambria has been designed for on-screen reading and to look good when printed at small sizes.
Cambria Font Generator
Experience Cambria’s beautiful typography with our Cambria font generator. This tool allows you to check how your text would display in the font and download the ones you prefer. You can also obtain a PNG preview of the picked font for easy access.