About The Font
Introduce the Tropical Five Fonts and Bonuses! ! A fontastic set of carefully-matched hand-crafted fonts that are made to work in perfect harmony to create amazing hand-written typographic designs. Awesome for designing book covers, film covers, apparel, cards, logos, posters, etc. Opentype offers you more options for designing.
5FONTS File Include :
- Tropical Brush Script: A fun and neat brush script with a dynamic baselineand a striking presence.with the 197 Glyphs. as well as some alternative.
- Tropical Sans : A playful sans-formal font. It has 167 Glyphs.
- Tropical Hard Brush Script: A rough Dry Brush Script with a casual look, but stylish attitude. With the 177 Glyphs and more Ligature.
- Tropical Hard Brush Caps: A Dry Rough Brush Caps for all Caps that have 204 Glyphs as well as more Ligature.
- Tropical Monoline Script: It is a smooth monoline script with playful curvature and swashes at the end that are delightful. With 287 Glyphs Other Opentype features include Ligature, Style Set, and Other Alternate.
- Free Bonus Dingbat illustrations and Swash.
- All Font include PUA Encoded.
- COMPATIBLE WITH SILHOUETTE & CRICUT DESIGN SPACE.
Free download The Tropical Script Font is available here.
The Tropical Script font has an elegant and contemporary appearance. The font is suitable for logos , packaging, clothing, quotes as well as other projects that require an increase in typographic quality. It can also be used on your website or for animation in titling.
A few designers have already begun using this font for their presentation, portfolios, art, and instructional videos.
|Name||The Tropical Script Font.|
|Style||Script Font, Hand-crafted.|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|Font Licence||Free for Personal Use.|
Before we go any type of further, let’s check out the font’s styling and also exactly how it will show up in your tasks.
Alternatives of The Tropical Script font
- Rising Brush Font.
- Ballada Brush Font.
- Vayentha Free Brush Script Font.
You can download the free version of this font from our site in zip format and using it in any software for any required projects.
English, Greek, Greenlandic, Guarani, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hill Mari, Hmong, Hopi, Hungarian, Ibanag, Icelandic, Iloko (Ilokano), Khakas, Khalkha, Khanty, Kildin Sami, Komi-Permyak, Kurdish, Kurdish (Kurmanji),Indonesian, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Kabardian, Kalmyk (Cyrillic), Karachay (Cyrillic), Kashubian, Kazakh (Cyrillic), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Potawatomi, Quechua, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Malay (Latinized), Maltese, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Norwegian, Occitan, Oromo, Ossetian, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese,Romansh (Rumantsch), Rotokas, Russian, Rusyn, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati).
The Tropical Script font font is completely free to use for personal purposes. For commercial purposes buy the font from here.
What is the Type of The Tropical Script Font?
The Tropical Script is a fontastic set of carefully-matched hand-crafted fonts.
Can I Use The Tropical Script Font on My Project?
You can use this fonts on your project.
Is this a free font?
The Tropical Script Font is totally free for personal use.
What’s the Closest Font to The Tropical Script Font?
Rising Brush Font is very close to the The Tropical Script script Font.
How to Install The Tropical Script in Adobe, Ms. Word, Mac, or PC?