Myriad Pro Font
Myriad is a humanist sans-serif typeface designed by Robert Slimbach and Carol Twombly for Adobe Systems. Myriad Pro is the OpenType version of the original Myriad font family. As an OpenType release, Myriad Pro expands this sans serif loved ones to incorporate Greek and Cyrillic glyphs, and also incorporating old-style figures and bettering assist for Latin-based languages.
Myriad Pro originally included thirty fonts in three widths and five weights each, with complementary italics. A “semi-condensed” width was added in early 2002 expanding the family to forty fonts in four widths and five weights each, with complementary italics. Also, this font has so many variations.
Open Sans, Source Sans Pro, Frutiger Font, and Museo Sans are mostly similar to this. Free download is available on our website. To download free, scroll download to our download font section and enjoy it in your projects.
Myriad Pro is such a font that has no usage limitation. Design platforms are most suitable to use this font. When you decide to make a light design and want to add text, Damion font is the perfect choice on that works. The font is light so it is best for light design and text-decoration. You can use this font on the platforms below:
- Business Card
- Gift Card
- Greetings Card
- Official Documents and printing purposes.
Myriad Pro Font View
|Designer||Robert Slimbach, Carol Twombly.|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|Font Licence||Free For Personal and Commercial use.|
Myriad Pro Font Free Download
To download Myriad Pro, hit the download font button below and enjoy this in your projects. If you have benefited from this, then please leave a comment in the comment section below.
Similar to Myriad Pro Font
- Myriad Pro Light
- Myriad Pro Light Italic
- Myriad Pro Regular
- Myriad Pro Italic
- Myriad Pro Semibold
- Myriad Pro Semibold Italic
- Myriad Pro Bold
- Myriad Pro Bold Italic
- Myriad Pro Black
- Myriad Pro Black Italic
- Myriad Pro Light Condensed
- Myriad Pro Light Condensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Condensed
- Myriad Pro Condensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Semibold Condensed
- Myriad Pro Semibold Condensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Bold Condensed
- Myriad Pro Bold Condensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Black Condensed
- Myriad Pro Black Condensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Light SemiCondensed
- Myriad Pro Light SemiCondensed Italic
- Myriad Pro SemiCondensed
- Myriad Pro SemiCondensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Semibold SemiCondensed
- Myriad Pro Semibold SemiCondensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Bold SemiCondensed
- Myriad Pro Bold SemiCondensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Black SemiCondensed
- Myriad Pro Black SemiCondensed Italic
- Myriad Pro Light SemiExtended
- Myriad Pro Light SemiExtended Italic
- Myriad Pro SemiExtended
- Myriad Pro SemiExtended Italic
- Myriad Pro Semibold SemiExtended
- Myriad Pro Semibold SemiExtended Italic
- Myriad Pro Bold SemiExtended
- Myriad Pro Bold SemiExtended Italic
- Myriad Pro Black SemiExtended
- Myriad Pro Black SemiExtended Italic
Albanian, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arapaho, Aromanian, Arrernte, Asturian, Aymara, Basque, Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Cebuano, Chamorro, Cheyenne, Cimbrian, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, French, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Friulian, Galician, Genoese, German, Gilbertese (Kiribati), Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hmong, Hopi, Hungarian, Ibanag, Icelandic, Iloko (Ilokano), Indonesian, Interglossa (Glosa), Interlingua, Irish (Gaelic), Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jèrriais, Kashubian, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgian, Malagasy, Manx, Maori, Megleno-Romanian, Mohawk, Nahuatl, Norfolk/Pitcairnese, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Norwegian, Occitan, Oromo, Pangasinan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Rhaeto-Romance, Romanian, Romansh (Rumantsch), Rotokas, Sami (Lule), Samoan, Sardinian (Sardu), Scots (Gaelic), Seychellois Creole (Seselwa), Shona, Sicilian, Slovak, Slovenian (Slovene), Somali, Southern Ndebele, Southern Sotho (Sesotho), Spanish, Swahili, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog (Filipino/Pilipino), Tahitian, Tausug, Tetum (Tetun), Tok Pisin, Tongan (Faka-Tonga), Tswana, Turkmen, Turkmen (Latinized), Tuvaluan, Uyghur (Latinized), Veps, Volapük, Votic (Latinized), Walloon, Warlpiri, Xhosa, Yapese, Zulu
Myriad Pro is totally a free font for personal use. No license, sign up or registration is required for your personal use. But in case of commercial use, a license is highly recommended or you can buy this font by clicking here.
- What type of font is Myriad Pro Font?
Ans: Myriad is a humanist sans-serif typeface designed by Robert Slimbach and Carol Twombly.
- Is Myriad Pro Font safe to download and use in My PC and MAC?
Ans: Yes, It is 100% safe to download for both PC and MAC.
- Is there any font similar to Myriad Pro Font in Google Fonts?
Ans: Open Sans is mostly similar to Myriad Pro Font in Google Fonts
- Is it OK to use this on an online platform?
Ans: Yes, you can use the Myriad Pro font on the online platform.
- How to install Myriad Pro Font in Computer?
Ans: Check PC or Mac instructions link to Myriad Pro Font on your computer.