About Lumos Font
For those of us who are Harry Potter fans, this write-up will fuel their interest. Today we are going to highlight a Harry Potter-inspired typeface, the Lumos font.
Lumos font is designed and released by CarpeSaponem. This is named after one of the spells of the Harry Potter series. In visuality, it gives a sweet yet sharp appearance. When used in a design, it looks like the font is engraved on the design surface.
It features only one style (regular), capital letters, and special characters. What’s more interesting is, this freeware typeface includes a broom and a golden snitch in its font family. Also, you will see fancy fragments in a few characters of this font.
Lumos is a display font, therefore it is suitable for any large text-based design. Since this all-cap typeface gives a horror tone, you can use it to give a scary or mysterious touch to your projects. Use the Lumos typeface in
- App development
- Book covers
- Business cards
- Brochure layouts
- Emblem designs
- Game graphics
- Invitation cards
- Kids’ project
- Magazine covers
- Online (occasionally offline) banners
- Posters of all kinds
- PowerPoint presentations
- T-shirts and other costumes
- TV shows
- Vector designs
- Website development
- YouTube thumbnails
|Style||Display, Horror, Fancy|
|File Format||OTF, TTF|
|Font Licence||Free for Commercial Use.|
If you are looking for Lumos font here it is. The download link is ready. Click the Download Font button you will get the font immediately at no cost.
Alternative to Lumos font
- Dumbledor font – This font is inspired by the Middle Ages and fantasy worlds. Also, the font includes some characters inspired by the Harry Potter series. Graham Meade designed this font.
- Inkpot font – It is a typeface designed by Calvert Guthrie. This eye-catching font gives an impression of ink and quill handwriting.
- Lieur font – It comes with 2 styles and 5 weights. This geometric sans-serif typeface is designed by the Creative Fabrica font foundry.
- Schuboise Handwrite font – This freeware script typeface is designed by Harry Schlender. The font features only one style.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Gaelic (Irish, Scots), Gagauz (Latin), Galician, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Karelian, Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Moldavian (Latin), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romanian, Saami (Southern), Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Sorbian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin).
Lumos is a free font. You can download the free version for your personal and commercial use.
FAQs on Lumos Font
Ans: Lumos is a display typeface designed by CarpeSaponem.
Ans: Yes, It is 100% safe to download for both PC and MAC.
Ans: Yes, you can use Lumos on the online platform.